This website, “WEB Histreet,” is managed by the City History Editorial Section, General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department, Okinawa City Office.
- For inquiries about touring “Histreet,” the Okinawa City Gallery of Postwar Culture and History, information on the facility, and exhibitions, please contact us at “Histreet.”
- 2-1 Chuo 2-Chome, Okinawa City, Okinawa Prefecture 904-0004
- Hours: 10: 00 to 18:00 (Open every day except Mondays, public holidays, and year-end & New Year holidays)
- For inquiries about the contents and materials of the site “WEB Histreet,” please contact the City History Editorial Section, General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department, Okinawa City Office.
- TEL: 098-929-4128 (Direct line) / FAX: 098-939-7725
- 26-1 Nakasonecho, Okinawa City, Okinawa Prefecture 904-8501
- Hours: 8: 30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:15 (Open every day except Saturdays & Sundays, public holidays, and year-end & New Year holidays)
Please note that there may be some matters that we cannot answer depending on the contents of your inquiry.
There are times when we cannot reply (answer) quickly depending on how busy we are at the moment. If your inquiry is urgent, please contact us by telephone.